The National Forum’s mission statement focuses on a four part model of change: Awareness, Understanding, Commitment, and Action. We believe that our efforts to research and understand issues necessarily draw us into action. Please join us in taking action through one of the following methods, or drop us a line and suggest other ways we can create change through knowledge and awareness building.
- Assess your community’s resources and organizations dedicated to promoting access to higher education for all capable students.
- Attend local events in your own community that address access to higher education and creating community around a “college-going” culture.
- Make it easy for a variety of community members and audiences to participate in a community dialogue through a multiple-platform approach.
- Be sure you are well informed during elections, so that you can make informed choices about issues affecting higher education.
- Educate yourself about the societal benefits of an educated populace.